Thursday, March 10, 2011

Not much to say

If any of you have been looking frequently at the blog you probably have noticed that I have not been updating it recently.  To tell you the truth, I haven't really done much because of our school work.  It is a little different here where as in England our big mid term papers are due the week after spring break.  So, upon arriving back in the England I have been going to class, working out, reading and writing papers.  It hasn't been the England that I am used to, but I guess I am STUDYING abroad so it might be alright to devote a week here and a week there to homework....

Anyways, the upcoming days should be a lot of fun because Thursday night is karoke night and having just turned a big paper in, everyone is ready to go out and have a fun night in good ol London town.  Tomorrow, my friend from high school Nate Schwartzbauer will be arriving for just one night.  He goes to West Point and is in France but wants to spend a night in London.  Just after he leaves I am off to the airport to meet Libbie's family who flies in on Saturday.  I will be going out and doing some fun things now so the blog will be more entertaining.

Hope all is well.


Cheers


Jimmy

No comments:

Post a Comment