Wednesday, February 16, 2011

First Run outside

Today we had class in the morning and I usually go right to the tube stop and head to the gym.  Today, I did things a little different.  I came home and got ready to go to the gym and decided to run there.  It was a great run.  I run north on Queensgate until I reach Hyde Park and then head west and eventually end up running south on High Street Kensington to the gym.  It is not the most scenic route there is seeing that your running on busy streets, but it is enjoyable to be outside.  Its about a mile, maybe a little more and the weather is getting better which makes running outside all the better.  After the gym, had some lunch and relaxed before going to theater class at 6.  We usually go to performances but we did not have one this class.  Instead, we have it tomorrow.  After theater we came home and watched the big soccer game here.  It was Arsenal and Barcelona for some championship game that I didn't understand.

More or less a bit of a boring day with the exception of the run outside.  Hope all is well at home.

Cheers

Jimmy

No comments:

Post a Comment