Thursday, February 24, 2011

Update

Well, I haven't really blogged to much in the last couple of days because not much has gone on.  It was a boring week because everyone is saving money for when we head out for Spring Break.  Speaking of that, I leave here in about 20 minutes to catch a bus and head to the airport for Barcelona.  Should be great because I get to meet up with my cousin Louie who is there.  After a couple days in Barcelona we are heading to Rome where we will spend the rest of our break hanging in Italy.  I won't have my computer so it will be a while until I update this.  I am hoping I can use Louie's computer to update the Barcelona portion of my trip. Either way check it out in about 10 days and I will have updated everything from the trip.  Should be a blast.


Cheers

Jimmy

No comments:

Post a Comment